"Eyeclipse" Yoga Mat
Made-to-Order in Philadelphia -- Ships in 3-5 business days
Our mats are simply the most vibrant reproduction of artwork available on a yoga mat. We developed a unique, high-performance surface material for our mats - the artwork is encased inside of a rubbery, grippy, and supple material made from organic materials.
25% of each sale supports the artist whose artwork is on the mat.
Each mat is made and quality tested in our production facility in Philadelphia, PA
- The mat surface has a supple, rubbery feel with just a bit of "dried cork" texture.
- The mat is completely waterproof. Sweat can easily be rinsed off the mat.
- 5 lbs; 72” long; 26.25” wide; 3.5 mm thick
- The mat's base is made from natural tree rubber and the surface material is LEED certified, organic surface that is very durable and UV-proof.
- The rubber base is high density open-cell construction for joint protection and versatility on carpet, cement or hardwood floors.
- Latex and PVC free - the only plastic used in our process is the acrylic image layer encased under our proprietary surface material.
For more information on our mats and our company, please visit our About Us Page
A few words from our founder:
"I started using dye sublimation to apply artwork to products in 2013. I noticed that yoga mats made this way had dull images and the fabric surface of the mats were not well suited for actual practice in yoga. They got dirty quickly and stayed that way. After several years of collaborating with engineers and working with yoga instructors, I knew I had stumbled upon something special. I developed a means of encased the artwork inside of a grippy rubber surface so yogis could experience both beauty and function from their mats. The first reaction from all of our product-testing yogis was genuine surprise when they felt the mat for the first time. We make these mats everyday and take pride in each mat we make and continue to get thrilled reactions from our customers."